Sleep Therapy - what can we offer?
We offer a bespoke sleep service designed to help you to feel more relaxed and confident about your sleep and provide you with the life-long tools you need to think and behave like a good sleeper.
By taking a detailed health and sleep history we can help you to:
- Identify your goals and target - this will help develop a plan tailored specifically to your needs
- Learn how to worry less about sleep
- Recognise your stressors to help achieve the skills necessary to reduce anxiety and help you gain a more restful sleep
- Identify your insomnia type to conceive what factors should be targeted for treatment
- Support you if you have Sleep Apnoea and find it difficult to use your continuous positive airway pressure (Cpap)machine
How many sessions will I need?
Depending on your individual sleep issue, we would undertake anywhere between 1-6 sessions or more if required.
These can take the form of:
- Skype or Zoom
A telephone service with email contact can be accessed if you are unable to attend regular sessions
Contact Donna on email@example.com
Donna is a qualified nurse (RN) and has been nursing for over 38 years, working in both mental health and general nursing. For the last 15 years Donna has been working in Sleep Medicine as a sleep specialist nurse. Donna combines her working sleep knowledge of nursing, research and psychological therapies to offer the most appropriate treatment for your needs.
Donna has a post graduate certificate from Queen Margaret University in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I). Donna is a registered member of the Royal College of Nursing; The United Kingdom of Nursing and Midwifery; The British Sleep Society; The European Sleep & Respiratory Society and the Society of Behavioural Sleep Medicine.
Donna is registered on the International CBT-I Directory : https://cbti.directory/index.php/scotland/fairley-donna-3
Appointments are available every Wednesday at The Life Academy Wellbeing Centre
Contact Donna to book an appointment