To offer outstanding education and therapy in the field of sleep, sleep disorders and sleep medicine.
- To deliver training programmes to educate health professionals in all aspects of sleep medicine
- To deliver the Edinburgh Polysomnography courses, our annual Edinburgh Sleep Medicine Course and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) courses.
- To provide quality sleep education and outreach to the community sector
- To provide 1-1 consultancy and therapy regarding sleep problems to individuals of all ages.
- To offer services to corporations to assist with any sleep related issues facing staff to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- To provide expert advice and consultation on sleep-related issues
What makes us different...
- We organise and run the internationally renowned Edinburgh Sleep Medicine Course which started in 2006
- We run internationally recognised polysomnography courses encompassing both adult and paediatric training
- We offer bespoke sleep training courses depending on individual need
- Our service addresses the needs of clients, patients and individuals with sleep problems or issues with a focus on insomnia
- We offer professional and scientifically evidenced advice on sleep projects and sleep training endeavours